Hi list, there is no need for a reply any more. I solved the problem manually (i.e. Openoffice) Markus Am Wednesday 08 July 2009 15:37:53 schrieb Markus Büchele: > Hi, > > I have been bothering you in the past weeks with tweeks and other stuff to > get my PhD thesis right for my publisher. Thanks for your valuable help. > > Unfortunately my publisher wants one _last_ change (in her own words). > > In the table of contents (book class), chapters are printed in bold and > subchapters in normal printing. > > I need just the headlines of chapters in bold print and the page numbers in > normal print. > > Could you help me, please? Thanks in advance! > > Markus