List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: defining custom font size and indentation
From:       cmiramon () kde-france ! org
Date:       2009-07-03 9:22:36

Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> Seems to be a bug in the hanging package. I don't have another idea than
> inserting a vertical space.

Or you could try to switch to komascript book. In my experience koma works
much better when you start to tweak stuff (fonts, etc.) than the simple
book class. You have in Koma an addmargin environment that does something
similar to hanging.

You have also extensive and comprehensive documentation in German.

Cheers,
Charles