List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: defining custom font size and indentation
From:       Markus =?utf-8?q?B=C3=BCchele?= <Markus.Buechele () web ! de>
Date:       2009-07-01 19:26:13

Yes, I did - well I suppose it's the same as in the German:

Dokument -> Einstellungen ... -> Module -> Hängend

I've contiuend trying and NOW IT WORKS! Not in the first line, though, where I
put my \begin{footnotesize}. But that's not a problem in my case

I think I had forgotten to activate it as a document standard.

Thanks a lot, Jürgen, you're great and a great help!

Markus