List:       lyx-users
Subject:    does my module require a package?
From:       Guenter Milde <milde () users ! berlios ! de>
Date:       2009-05-26 11:16:42

Dear List,

whenever I load a file that loads the following package, I get a
popup-window warning me that I am missing a package:

  Das Modul fancybreak benötigt ein Paket, das in
  Ihrer LaTeX-Installation nicht enthalten ist.
  LaTeX wird wahrscheinlich keine Ausgabe erzeugen.

Luckily, LaTeX does produce an output file, but the multiple warnings (when
opening a project with several children using the module) are still annoying.

What am I doing wrong?

LyX 1.6.2 on Linux.

Günter

#\DeclareLyXModule{fancybreak}
#DescriptionBegin
#Define FancyBreak style for "breaks" or "transitions" between paragraphs.
#
#Separate pragraphs with some ornaments or simple vertical space.
#This is usually used for gaps in the narrative (also called a "transition"),
#e.g. love scenes left out in older novels
#or to start a new section without a section header
#(also called an "anonymous section").
#DescriptionEnd

# Author: Günter Milde <milde@users.sf.net>

Format 11

# Modelled after the fancybreak in the memoir LaTeX document class.
# Changes: no starred version, 1/2 baselineskip above and below.

Style FancyBreak
        LatexName       fancybreak
	LatexType	command
    	ParSep	    	1
    	NextNoIndent    1
    	KeepEmpty	1		     # allow for plain break
	Align		Center
	AlignPossible	Center
	LabelString	"break"
	LeftMargin	"break"
    	LabelType	Static
	LabelSep	x
	LabelFont
	  Series	Medium
	  Shape		Italic
	  Size		Small
	  Color		magenta
	EndFont
        Preamble
              \providecommand{\fancybreak}[1]{\par
                \penalty -100
                \vskip 0.5\baselineskip
                \noindent\parbox{\linewidth}{\centering #1}\null
                \penalty -20
              %%  \vskip -\onelineskip
                \vskip 0.5\baselineskip
                \@afterindentfalse