--001636c5aa688bbf00046a42ef51 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, I have a relatively large document (~70 pages) which contains a relatively large number of references (138). I have not modified it in a few weeks, and it compiles just fine. However, I have now tried to add a reference (the 139th) and when I open the bibliography window the list on the left side, which is supposed to contain all of the references in the bib file, is incomplete. I can see all the references beginning with A, some of the ones beginning with B, one C, one D and two references starting with P. What is even stranger is that if i click on an existing reference in the document (say in the Gs), I can see the reference on the right side of the window, but not in the left side. Consequently if I remove it, I cannot add it back. I am running debian stable amd64, with lyx 1.6.1. The workaround I use is simple: Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, open new file, Ctrl-V. But there is a slight panic reaction at first, when I remove a reference and can't add it back... So this seems to be a bug, and I thought someone should take a look at it. Thanks. -- Alexandru I. Cabuz Tel: +33 (0)6.70.70.46.41 --- Please no Word or Powerpoint attachments. Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html --001636c5aa688bbf00046a42ef51--