List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Beamer color adventure
From:       Rich Shepard <rshepard () appl-ecosys ! com>
Date:       2009-04-29 16:14:54

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Guenter Milde wrote:

> Actually there are at least 3 types of PDF (pdflatex, dvips, dvipdfm), so
> maybe you need to define this for another PDF subtype?

Guenter,

   I discovered yesterday that the conversion worked fine when I exported, or
if I view with pdflatex. Now I'm trying to get the logo image to display
properly. The document follows the instructions on page 68 (Section 8.2.5 of
the Beamer User Guide) so I have no idea why I see only a rectangle with
'institution-logo' extending past both sides rather than the logo itself.

   Any ideas? This is quite puzzling.

Rich