List:       lyx-users
Subject:    html export -> several files.
From:       Rudi Gaelzer <rudi () ufpel ! edu ! br>
Date:       2009-04-29 14:45:46

I'm trying to export a book to html.
If I use the default converter (htlatex) with no addtional configuration, it
will create a single gigantic file.

However, I would like to export to several files, each containing a single
chapter.

I went to Tools -> Preferences... -> File Handling -> Converters -> LaTeX
(plain) -> HTML and tried to change the command line:

htlatex $$i
htlatex $$i "html,2,info"

but it won't save the change.  Perhaps there's bug on the preferences dialog?
Is there a way to make this change manually?

Thank you.
--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics