List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Wiki: module exchange
From:       Christian_Ridderström <christian.ridderstrom () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 23:05:46

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:

> Christian Ridderström schreef:
>>  On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
>>
>> >  I noticed a hint in one of the messages here that led me to discover a
>> >  user-supplied module on the wiki: http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/Enumitem.  I
>> >  had to do a search to find it, though.
>> >
>> >  We have a page on the wiki for sharing layouts and tips about layouts.
>> >  It might be a good idea to start a similar page for exchanging modules
>> >  and tips about them.  Sadly, I have negative idle time (but positive
>> >  stress) at the moment, so I can't follow up on my own suggestion.
>>
>>  What's a "module"?
>>
>>  /Christian
>>
> Uhhh....

It's an honest question, really!  We're on the users' list, so I persist
that there are no (well, only very few) stupid questions!

To put the question in context, I'm trying to figure out a good place for
such a wiki page. Pleaes contribute now Vincent! ;-)

/Christian

And maybe it's time I read the documentation again...

--
Christian Ridderström				Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44