List:       lyx-users
Subject:    View Source inactive / frozen / not working
From:       daniel lau <danlaudk () yahoo ! dk>
Date:       2009-03-25 18:14:40

on Windows XP 2002, lyx 1.6.1 and 1.6.2

Hello,
Installed 1.6.1 a few days ago and the View Source window worked fine the first time \
i ran Lyx. Then it didn't work the subsequent times i ran Lyx. It just showed greyed \
out areas on the 3 options to the right of the window (updates etc.), and nothing in \
the Source window where the latex code should appear.

I then upgraded using the Altinstaller to 1.6.2 and again the View Source window \
worked the first time I ran Lyx, but now no longer works.

I feel silly as I'm new to Lyx, but can't work this out. Has anyone else had this \
problem?