On 2009-02-05, Abdelrazak Younes wrote: > Guenter Milde wrote: >> This was about citation support. But I see it works without LaTeX too (but >> with limited funtionality: giving the bibtex-key instead):: >> ... >> for details see [milde.ea.ieee-sensors:08] >> [LaTeX-Befehl: bibtex] > FYI, I think Richard has further improved the bibtex parsing lately. I know, this is why I can browse my bibtex database easily from within lyx. Would it be feasable to use this new ability in LyX's text export? Günter