List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Strategies for Writing Co-operation with Non-LyX Users?
From:       Ken <kmailuk () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-05 11:53:39

Helge,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, I wrote to the IT folks a few weeks ago with
the suggestion and will try to follow it up in a few weeks time.  While
there is no licensing costs they may have to worry about the installation
and support cost/effort.  But again, I think that LyX is far and away better
than SWP and is definitely worth their investment... and will try to
convince them of it :)

Ken