List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Export to Open document
From:       Piero Faustini <pierofaustini () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-30 10:00:30

Hesham Kamel <heltaher@...> writes:

> My system is Windows

I also use windows, XP sp3, Lyx 1.6.1 installed with the alt installer
I've never been able to export (with the menu tools) to a open document, and I
use Lyx since the 1.5.4 version.
The problem has always been more or less the same of Hesham, but in last
versions (I can't tell since which one) the document IS created, is more or
less 7kb (inconsistent with lyx document dimensions) and results empty.

I tried with small new documents, guide documents etc.: no way.

Any idea?