List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Hi Lyx Users
From:       "Guven Yuceturk" <yucetgu () auburn ! edu>
Date:       2009-01-30 0:34:20

Hi All;

Sorry for the late answer. I did check the paths for the converters, but I
couldn't find anything. In windows installation, the "scripts" folder which
contains the converters, is inside of "Resources" i tried the change the
path name, but i ended up getting the same error.

the original command:
python -tt $$s/scripts/fig2pdftex.py $$i $$o

i tried to change to
python -tt $$s/resources/scripts/fig2pdftex.py $$i $$o
or
python -tt $$s/Resources/scripts/fig2pdftex.py $$i $$o

but it didn't work.

I appreciate for your help,

Guven

I thought may be the mistake is in the converter files