On Monday 26 January 2009 02:42:25 am Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote: > I have convinced some colleagues to use LyX or LaTeX, but since people in > the humanities are often technically rather unskilled, this usually entails > a significant amount of personal administration service, and you need to > find the time for that. Hi Jürgen, Have you ever supplied your colleagues with a layout file containing all the environments and character styles they'll need for their document? I think even the most non-technical person would find LyX trivial to use if he/she never had to make an environment or character style. Of course, installation of LyX is still a problem, but with Windows can't you just create an installer to do it? SteveT Steve Litt Recession Relief Package http://www.recession-relief.US