List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: biblatex for Lyx 1.6.1, OSX
From:       jezZiFeR <jezzifer () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-05 18:35:40

>> here is he path as I would describe it
>> hd/user/stefan/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib
>
> does
> \bibliography{~/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib}
> work?

Unfortunately not.
Maybe this helps: in the references-dialogue (BibTex-
Literaturverzeichnis) I have chosen a biblatex-style, which has the
following path:
/Users/stefan/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst/biblatex

Could it be
/Users/stefan/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib

It doesn´t work like this neither, but maybe it is similar?

********************  There it is:
\bibliography{/Users/stefan/documents/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib}

Finally it works! thank you so much! It needed the english word
"documents" instead of "Dokumente" (which is the displayed name of the
folder).
I still will have to change some formatting like using italics, german
quotations etc., but it works for a start now.

>>> BTW if you use the biblatex module, you do not need a dedicated
>>> bblscrreprt
>>> layout. The normal KOMA report layout will do as well.
>>
>> Does that mean, that I do not have to install every class I want to
>> use separately? That would be great! Just choosing the module in
>> document -> settings -> modules?
>
> Correct.

That´s really good to hear!

Thanks a lot, I would have given up without you…
Cheers*
Jess