jezZiFeR wrote: > here is he path as I would describe it > hd/user/stefan/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib does \bibliography{~/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib} work? > > So write the full path to your working directory in the   > > \bibliography command, > > not just the file name. E.g. > > \bibliography{/home/juergen/test/bbl/testbib} > > I also don´t understand this example: Do you have a folder with the   > name "home", or is this a certain folder which exists on every OSX? I'm not on OSX, I'm on Linux. I have a folder called home, yes. > > BTW if you use the biblatex module, you do not need a dedicated   > > bblscrreprt > > layout. The normal KOMA report layout will do as well. > > Does that mean, that I do not have to install every class I want to   > use separately? That would be great! Just choosing the module in   > document -> settings -> modules? Correct. Jürgen