List:       lyx-users
Subject:    A question
From:       "Adrian Diaz" <aedmcivil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-05 16:44:46

Dear friends

I am making a bibliography via JabRef 2.4.2 to prepare via BibTex. JabRef
does not show any problem
when i list the bibliography ordered by year, author etc, but when i want t=
reproduce the same
order ( year, name etc) in lyx does not show the order given by me, i mean
when i get
the pdf the order is not the same.
When i get the pdf always is generated the list of bibliography following a
list ordered by:
[1] author 1, [2] author 4..etc. I mean teh order is given via [1], [2],
[3],  etc

Could you give me some advices?

                                                 Best
Adri=E1n