List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Problem with graphics
From:       Kai Melhorn <Kai.Melhorn () ihf ! tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2009-01-05 16:13:56

Hello together,

this is my first time using this list so please be patient, perhaps
there are some things I should know but I don't.

My problem appeared as follows:
I worked with Lyx 1.5.6 and everything worked fine I think. After I
heared of the new 1.6.1 version, I decided to have a look and installed
it. After that all my included graphics seem to appear in inverted
colours in dvi and ps documents (white is black, blue is orange etc.).
In Lyx everythings looks great, but when I try to compile the .lyx
document to .dvi or .ps the result is the switch of colours.
I bind .jpg files into a flowbox.
If anyone could give me a hint what to do, I would be very pleased.

Thanks,

Kai

PS: I attached a .jpg of the two cases (same graphic in lyx and compiled
in yap as a dvi).
PPS: I tried the archive of the mailing list and the forum. But perhaps
I overlooked something?

["Graphicconversion.jpg" (image/jpeg)]