List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Personal Spellchecker
From:       "Christian Bustamante" <cdeb77 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-05 16:21:28

Hi everybody,
I'm recentrly changed to LyX 1.6.1 on WinXP. My usual typping language is
Spanish. In previous versions of LyX, when I want to use a customized
spellchecker I got the Open Office spanish dictionaty, and then I had change
the default file extension to pws. This no have any problem before, but in
the new LyX version a message appears: "no word list can be found to the
language 'es_ES'". I don't kwon what's happening. In Tools -> Preferences ->
Language Settings -> Spellchecker, I've browsed the pws file (former dic
file from Open Office), but doesn't works.

How can solve it??

Thanks in advance

Pd. I don't use Aspell because the spanish dictionary is too bad. However,
I've installed it but, also, it doesn't works. It says something about a rws
file.

--
CdeB