List:       lyx-users
Subject:    how lyx proccess documents?
From:       mohamad mousavi <wmousavi () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-01-05 9:49:34

I have a package for writing Persian language. Its name is "xepersian". I installed \
it in my miktex (windows) and texlive (ubuntu). this package works with "xelatex". \
when I want to use this package in lyx via \usepackage{xepersian} in "preamble", lyx \
cannot handle this package and write this error (in Windows): LaTex Error: *** this \
package currently works only with XeLaTex*** best regards