List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: biblatex for Lyx 1.6.1, OSX
From:       jezZiFeR <jezzifer () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-04 23:28:14

> If you want to use Dominik Wassenhoven's styles you must also
> download and
> install them on your computer because, the styles are not included
> in the
> standard biblatex. But you can do that later...

So it doesn´t matter which style I choose?
In the wiki is mentioned, that I have to enter this in the preamble:
»\usepackage[natbib=true,style=YourDesiredStyle]{biblatex}«

I don´t see where to find those styles.

>> The problem now is, that I don?t get an index. I have inserted a
>> BibTex-Index   and tried different styles. As far as I understood it
>> doesn?t matter, which one I choose. Or do I have to install a style
>> also?
>
> We are getting there.... You must now follow step 4 and 5 of the wiki
> http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex

Yes. But now, although I did that, I still don´t get entries in my
Bibliography, just the title "Literatur".
Thanks a lot, it seems I get close to a solution!

Best*Jess