List:       lyx-users
Subject:    biblatex for Lyx 1.6.1, OSX
From:       jezZiFeR <jezzifer () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-04 14:39:20

Hello,

Iīm trying to install biblatex, following the instructions of
http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex

I tried to create a new file "bblarticle.layout" (for article-class)
with Textedit and Lyx, but both are not able to save with the layout-
suffix. I was not able to figure out, if it works with Texshop, I
really donīt get it. Could somebody please tell me how to create the
mentioned layout-file? Which program do I have to use to create layout-
files?

In my user directory is an empty folder for "layouts". If you need
more information please let me know.

Thanks in advance, best*
Jess