List:       lyx-users
Subject:    footnote problem
From:       Daniel Herzig <daniel.herzig () gmx ! at>
Date:       2008-11-30 3:24:59

Hi,
I'm just finishing my thesis and have got some problems with a couple of
footnotes. some of them are moved somewhat towards the middle and there is a
pretty large paragraph above it.

actually i can't really trace the problem, i already tried a couple of
templates (book, book-memoire, book-komascript)
it's happening, when directly citing quotations (but just sometimes).

I'd like to stay with the latter, because it fits my school's demands the
best.

I'm using lyx 1.5.3 linux, having installed most of the texlive packages.

any help would be highly appreciated (it's just 3 footnotes or so, but anyway
makes the layout somewhat crappy)!

daniel