List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: using ACM SIGGRAPH layout
From:       Uwe Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2008-11-29 14:54:24

Manveru schrieb:

> If yes - try to add "siggraph" package from the MikTeX Package Manager
> (available from menu group of MikTex).

This file is not the official one and it is not recommended to use it for submissions.

> %BEEP% I do not have LyX layout for siggraph only for sigplan. Do you
> have your layout file for this style?

LyX didn't yet have a layout file for acmsiggraph, but I now created one. You find it together with
the installation instructions and an example file here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/AcmSiggraph

Please test it out and report me back. When you can use it successfully, I will include the layout
file to the next LyX version.

regards Uwe