List:       lyx-users
Subject:    LyX 1.6.0 freezes
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2008-11-25 10:06:32

Hi,
I am using Lyx 1.6.0 with KUbuntu 8.10 (KDE 4.1.3) on a 64 bit architecture.
When I am working, sometimes Lyx freezes, at least the GUI. I a send a "TERM"
signal to the application, when I restart LyX it tries to recover the unsaved
files which confirms that it is probably a GUI problem.
Anyone an idea ?
--

Prof. Pascal Francq
Université Libre de Bruxelles