Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote: > Nick Bell wrote: > >> I also took the \requirepackage{todonotes} out of the module-preamble, >> and put it in the document manually, so that I can disable todonotes >> from time to time with \usepackage[disabled]{todonotes}. > > putting "disabled" in Document->Class Options will also work. > > Jürgen > Oops, I'm not able to disable notes with: http://img.skitch.com/20081120-jrspk56cdmufhqjtwe98rjjbjt.jpg Tried removing numbers and super options as well, that didn't work. Any ideas?