rgheck wrote: > rgheck wrote: >> Nick Bell wrote: >>> Charles de Miramon wrote: >>>> Nick Bell wrote: >>>>> Is there anyway in which I can print a list of notes, preferably with >>>>> page references? >>>> What kind of notes ? footnotes, endnotes, to-do notes >>> >>> Lyx Notes >>> >> Note, there's no simple way. But if you switch them all to comments, >> then they get output as \begin{comment}...\end{comment}, and then you >> can arrange to print them as you like. >> > Oh, and to do that, you can use this command: > notes-mutate Note Comment > in the minibuffer. > > rh > Thanks for that, but how do I print a list of comments? Nick