List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Bibliography format problem, Please help !!!!!!!!!!
From:       rohitthakkar <rohitthakkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 5:24:57

Hi everyone,
I am using lyx for writing my thesis and am a Really new user of latex.
After much hard work, I have decided to use LYX and for my bibliography I
wish to use jabref. Now, creation of references in jabref is Ok. I have
decided to use the following filefor the bib style.

http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/bibtex/unsrt.bst

I have adjusted some minor customizations for author name year etc.. But the
real problem I am facing right now is about reference formatting.

The above file and almost all other style files available on net LIST THE
REFERENCES in a single line

e.g. Auger P., J. Phys. Radium 6, 205 (1925)

But I want them to be in the below given format

Auger P.,
J. Phys. Radium 6, 205 http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1128059/unsrt.bst
unsrt.bst  (1925)

i.e. Authors on the first line & journal, publication details in the second.
I have tried all my options but I am not able to change this style file to
move to second line.

Kindly suggest the Change at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Rohit