Daniel Miles wrote: > Hi. > Using lyx 1.5.4 on ubuntu, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how > to reference according to my Uni guidelines - which I believe are Chicago > Manual of Style. What I need as output that can be seen by the Chicago > Manual of Style section on this webpage: > http://web.reed.edu/cis/Help/LaTex/bibtexstyles.html, where it has the > footnote and then the bibliography at the end. I've selected to use > natbib, etc, but I cannot figure out how to get lyx to do the footnoting > part - it still insists on in-text referencing and then providing the > bibliography at the end. > Any help would be great. > Thanks a lot. > If you want Chicago style, another option is Charles Schaum biblatex files : http://groups.google.it/group/comp.text.tex/msg/354f326ca49961b2?hl=fr&&q=chicago.cbx For biblatex, look at the Lyx wiki Cheers, Charles -- http://www.kde-france.org