List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Bibtex question
From:       "Daniel Miles" <daniel () miles ! ws>
Date:       2008-05-14 12:57:41

Hi.
Using lyx 1.5.4 on ubuntu, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
reference according to my Uni guidelines - which I believe are Chicago
Manual of Style. What I need as output that can be seen by the Chicago
Manual of Style section on this webpage:
http://web.reed.edu/cis/Help/LaTex/bibtexstyles.html, where it has the
footnote and then the bibliography at the end. I've selected to use natbib,
etc, but I cannot figure out how to get lyx to do the footnoting part - it
still insists on in-text referencing and then providing the bibliography at
the end.
Any help would be great.
Thanks a lot.

--