Kane Kano wrote: > Hello everybody, > > i would like to create a table with two colums and lets say 25 lines. In > the first column starting from the secon cell I would like to number > consecutively the following cells down to the bottom. like: > > header header > > > 1. a b > > 2. c d > > etc. > The numbers should be arranged to the left side of the column. > Thanks in advance. I working to get better > > Kane > You have to do it in LaTeX (ert) by : - creating a counter \newcounter{KaneKano} - incrementing the counter \stepcounter{KaneKano} - to print the counter with lettters (a, b, c, d...) \alph{KaneKano} Cheers, Charles -- http://www.kde-france.org