List:       lyx-users
Subject:    I'm new to LyX
From:       Elswood <blaine.elswood () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-29 22:32:41

And have tried to install the "memoir" template.  On the configuration screen
it says "yes" for it being but is nowhere to be found in my Templates folder
nor can I find it anywhere else.  I have re-configured after every download
and I have downloaded hundreds of megabytes of stuff relating the LaTex and
LyX, but all I want is memoir with the ms option.  Can someone help a newbie
using Kubuntu 7.10 (64 bit)?
Thanks!