Raymond Ouellette wrote: > I compiled LyX 1.5.3 for my Linux distro Ubuntu 7.10. > > I'm a long time user of LyX. But since QT4 version of LyX, it is > impossible for me to select anything using my mouse in LyX. Even > selecting with the cursor, holding shift, etc, has erratic behavior. > > The mouse select something, shade in blue, then diseapers without > selecting anything. > > I checked in KDE 3.5.x and there is no problem. > > So this behavior is Gnome specific. Someone else has this problem? > I guess it is a bad interaction between LyX and the Gnome clipboard manager (if this thing exists) Cheers, Charles -- http://www.kde-france.org