List:       lyx-users
Subject:    LyX Qt under Gnome environment
From:       Raymond Ouellette <ray.ouellette () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2008-01-16 4:17:48

I compiled LyX 1.5.3 for my Linux distro Ubuntu 7.10.

I'm a long time user of LyX. But since QT4 version of LyX, it is
impossible for me to select anything using my mouse in LyX. Even
selecting with the cursor, holding shift, etc, has erratic behavior.

The mouse select something, shade in blue, then diseapers without
selecting anything.

I checked in KDE 3.5.x and there is no problem.

So this behavior is Gnome specific. Someone else has this problem?

Raymond

p.s. If necessary, I can upload my deb package of LyX 1.5.3 for the ftp
site.

--

Édité et transmis avec des logiciels libres sous Linux !