List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: fun poll: your linux distro
From:       "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed () reedmedia ! net>
Date:       2007-12-28 23:21:13

> Am Freitag 28 Dezember 2007 23:18:39 schrieb Bob Lounsbury:

> > I was just curious what everyone is using. If you'd like to respond
> > that's fine, if not, just ignore the message. Also, could you include
> > if you're running the latest LyX 1.5.3. Thanks in advance for anyones'
> > input.

NetBSD/amd64 4.0_RC4  -- lyx 1.5.2

and sometimes:

Ubuntu Linux 7.10  -- lyx 1.5.1
(my wife used that to create a recipe book that she recently had printed)

I use LyX for many projects, but one big project I am currently using LyX
for is an indexed and cross-referenced compilation of over 90 speeches
from a U.S. presidential candidate.