List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: LyX for Literary Studies
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2007-09-05 8:56:27

Richard Heck wrote:

> cmiramon@kde-france.org wrote:
>> For Ledmac, you don't insert a footnote at the end of a sentence but
>> apply it to a range of the text. I doubt it is possible to do it in LyX
>> with insets. Or only in a clumsy way.

What would be needed is the possibility to open and edit all insets in a
different synchronized windows like footnotes in MsWord. Abdel told me that
it would be possible at some point of his work.

Look for example the interface of the Classical Text Editor
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/kvk/cte/ In pink the lemmas and in brown the
abbreviations of the manuscript.

Cheers,
Charles