List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Chinese in 1.5.0rc2 howto?
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2007-07-25 9:46:22

Johan W. Klüwer wrote:

>   Font C70/song/m/n/10/4f=cyberb4f at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
>   file no Font C70/song/m/n/10/59=cyberb59 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric
>   (TFM) file no

It is a font problem. LaTeX does not find the font for Chinese. I guess that
you have to install a special package on MikTeX or as one other poster
said, you should use Xetex. Xetec can use Chinese truetype fonts that you
have on your computer and you can drop the complex LaTeX font conundrum.

Cheers,
Charles

--
http://www.kde-france.org