List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Find and replace in ERT
From:       Richard Heck <rgheck () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-04-27 16:31:32

I think so: F&R doesn't work inside ERT, so far as I know. If you want
to do that kind of thing, try opening the LyX file in a pure text editor
and making the changes there. You need to be careful not to mess up the
format of the file, though. Another option is to LaTeX, make your
changes to that, and then to re-import.

Richard