List:       lyx-users
Subject:    RCS footer
From:       "Roger Light" <Roger.Light () nottingham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-26 17:25:21

Hi,

I am new to Lyx and have no Latex experience so please bear with me :)

I am using Lyx 1.3.2 on Gentoo Linux.

I have a document using the article document class and page style fancy. It is \
registered with rcs. I have modified the preamble so that it reads as follows:

\usepackage{fancyvrb}
\begin{SaveVerbatim}{cvsid}
$Id$
\end{SaveVerbatim}

\rfoot{thepage}
\lfoot{ \slshape \UseVerbatim{cvsid} }

This adds the cvs Id as the lfoot. The thing is, the lfoot is on the line beneath the \
rfoot page number, which doesn't look very good. Is there any way that I can get both \
lfoot and rfoot to both be on the same line?

Best regards,

Roger Light