List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Installing new *.sty and *.bst bibliography styles.
From:       "Nirmal Govind" <nirmalg () psu ! edu>
Date:       2003-04-28 22:16:37

> citation, and try to see a dvi.  The DVI shows up (no Errors !) all my
> text is there, but hte reference shows up like: [?] and no Refernce list
> at the end.

You'll need to look at the Latex log for finding out what went wrong.. it might
tell you something but then it might not..

Can you send me the lyx file you created and the two .bst files in a personal
email? I can try replicating what you did and see if there's something else
that could be the reason for the refs not showing up.

Thanks,
nirmal