List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Re: Re: Possible BUG in LyX 1.2.0 (ERT inset related)
From:       Guenter Milde <G.Milde () physik ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-08-12 7:40:28

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:13:56 +0300 wrote Dekel Tsur <dekelts@tau.ac.il>:

> On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 08:33:59PM +0100, John Levon wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 02:13:22PM +0200, Guenter Milde wrote:
> >
> > > One more reason to wait with the upgrade to 1.2.0 until I have enough time
> > > to fix my existing 1.1.6-files :-(
> >
> > Dekel, could lyx2lyx handle 1.1.6 ERT insets ?
>
> Done.
> Guenter, can you get the script from CVS and check it on your files ?
> (Note that you will have to wait until the anon. CVS is updated)

Sorry, I've never built form CVS and just now I havent the time to learn
this...

Maybe you can test it on the following one:

["ecapd-paper.lyx" (TEXT/X-LYX)]

#LyX 1.1 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 218
\textclass article
\begin_preamble
% Real- und Imaginärteil mit lateinischen Buchstaben
\renewcommand{\Im}{\mathrm{Im}}
\renewcommand{\Re}{\mathrm{Re}}
% Vektoren als schräge fette Buchstaben
\renewcommand{\vec}[1]{\textbf{\itshape #1}}

% Kompatibilitätsmode für die Packung epsfig (see grfguide.ps)
\usepackage{epsfig}
% Verzeichnis für Abbildungen
%\graphicspath{\input@path{/home/milde/Texte/SensorVortrag/ECAPD2002//}}

% Ersetzen von Text in .eps files mit LaTeX Text
\usepackage{psfrag}

% Page format
\hoffset -1in
\voffset -1in
% Breite Rechts und Links 2 cm Rand.
% bei A4 \paperwidth  {210mm}}
\oddsidemargin 25mm
\evensidemargin 25mm
\textwidth 160mm                   % = 6.75in
% Höhe Oben und Unten 2,5 cm Rand
% bei A4: \paperheight {297mm}
\topmargin 1cm
\headheight 1cm
\headsep 0.5cm
\textheight 247mm

\date{}                           % avoid date

% Anzahl der Bilder auf einer Seite oben
%\setcounter{topnumber}{3}
% Platz für Gleitobjekt am Fußende
\renewcommand{\bottomfraction}{0.5}
\end_preamble
\language english
\inputencoding latin1
\fontscheme pslatex
\graphics default
\paperfontsize 10
\spacing single
\papersize a4paper
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 1
\paperorientation portrait
\leftmargin 2.5cm
\topmargin 2.5cm
\rightmargin 2.5cm
\bottommargin 2.5cm
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation skip
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language french
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Comment

Math-macros (Achtung: keine Zahlen im Macro Namen verwenden)
\layout Standard

\begin_inset ERT
collapsed true

\layout Comment

Lithium Tantalate
\layout Standard

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\LiTa}{\textrm{LiTaO}_{3}}

\end_inset

\layout Comment

Imaginäre Einheit
\layout Standard

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\ie}{\mathrm{i}}

\end_inset

\layout Comment

Exponentialfunktion
\layout Standard

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\e}[1]{\mathrm{e}^{#1 }}

\end_inset

\layout Comment

x, y, z, f_x, f_y, f_z, omega_x/y/z
\layout Standard

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\x}{x_{1}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\y}{x_{2}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\z}{x_{3}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\fx}{f_{x_{1}}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\fy}{f_{x_{2}}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\fz}{f_{x_{3}}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\wx}{\omega _{x_{1}}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\wy}{\omega _{x_{2}}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\wz}{\omega _{x_{3}}}

\end_inset

\begin_inset FormulaMacro
\newcommand{\wch}{\omega _{\mathrm{ch}}}

\end_inset

\end_inset

\layout Title

\size larger
Modulation Transfer Function of a Pyroelectric Sensor Array
\newline
based on a Finite Element Model
\layout Author

Günter Milde
\begin_inset Formula \( ^{1} \)
\end_inset

, Jörg Drescher
\begin_inset Formula \( ^{2} \)
\end_inset

, Gerald Gerlach
\begin_inset Formula \( ^{1} \)
\end_inset

, Herbert\SpecialChar ~
Balke
\begin_inset Formula \( ^{2} \)
\end_inset

, Hans-Achim Bahr
\begin_inset Formula \( ^{2} \)
\end_inset

\layout Date

1) Institute for Solid State Electronics
\latex latex

\latex default

\begin_inset Formula \( \qquad  \)
\end_inset

 2) Institute for Solid State Mechanics
\newline

\latex latex

\backslash
vspace{1ex}
\latex default
TU Dresden, 01062 Dresden, Germany
\layout Comment

\backslash
thispagestyle{empty} %
\backslash
maketitle schreibt sonst eine Seitennummer!
\layout Comment

\layout Abstract
\noindent
Pyroelectric infrared sensor arrays are imaging devices for infrared radiation
 that utilize the temperature dependence of the remanent polarization in
 pyroelectric materials.
 We use the finite element method for the calculation of the coupled thermo-elec
tro-mechanical fields for a model of a linear sensor array, derive the modulatio
n transfer function from the simulation data, and compare the result to
 an analytical solution.
\layout Section

Introduction
\layout Standard

Pyroelectric infrared detectors belong to the group of thermal detectors.
 They can be operated at room temperature and show a very homogenous spectral
 responsivity in the IR-wavelength range of (0.8...25)
\begin_inset Formula \( \,  \)
\end_inset

µm.
 Main application fields for pyroelectric sensors are movement detection,
 gas analytics, pyrometry, and spectrometry.
\layout Standard

There exist several simplified models that allow an analytic calculation
 of the temperature distribution in the sensor layer, one prominent example
 is the multilayer model for thermal analysis
\begin_inset LatexCommand \cite{wu:80}

\end_inset