List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: seminar
From:       Guenter Milde <G.Milde () physik ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-07-30 14:55:53

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:22:47 +0200 wrote Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss@alumni.TU-Berlin.DE>:

> Remzi Seker wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I am having problems with the seminar style. It simply doesn't run. Can
> > anyone send me a working example file so I can try and troubleshoot?
> >

> http://www.lyx.org/help/seminar/seminar.php

Do you mean the seminar.cls LaTeX class or the seminar.layout Lyx support?
Could you try some example *.tex file that comes with seminar, to see if the
problem is with lyx or with latex?

The seminar.layout file from the contributed stuff section

       ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib/seminar.tar.gz

comes with a LyX template file. However, it is for use with LyX 1.1.6 and not
adapted to 1.2.0 yet.

Günter

G.Milde at physik.tu-dresden.de