List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Jurabib and inproceedeings
From:       Andrea Rossato <arossato () istitutocolli ! org>
Date:       2001-09-30 13:40:25

I get the same error for incollections plus a "Missing number treated as
zero" error related to renewcommand\bibhowcited[]

Sorry if I bother with that but I'm new to LaTeX and LyX and I find the
latter a great piece of software: I'm planning to use it as my default
document proccessor and I'm getting to learn how to costumize it for my
need (law related writings).
For the time being I'm using without problem the oxford.sty for bib