List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: pdf bookmarks from section*
From:       Tuukka Toivonen <tuukkat () ees2 ! oulu ! fi>
Date:       2001-09-27 15:19:18

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Renaud MICHEL wrote:

>Le Jeudi 27 Septembre 2001 15:13, vous avez écrit :
>Then instead of redefining \thesection with nothing redefine it with a
>\hspace of -5mm
>\renewcommand{\thesection}{\hspace{-5mm}}
>But I think that you should use \hspace* instead of just \hspace as it is at

Thank you again! Seems to be fine now. Actually, it seems the Section
still uses a bit more _vertical_ space than Section*, because I still
had to make minor adjustment... however, that wasn't too difficult.

Also a strange thing is that the Acroread bookmark window on the left
is minimized/closed each time I click on some bookmark... but
except for this it seems to work fine. I guess this is Acroread bug.