List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: RTF import
From:       Rodrigo Esteves de Lima-Lopes <limalopes () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-04-03 12:59:34

i use it quite frequently and it works great, but I have some remarks to
do:

- It has some problems to inport VERY complex tables, but in ordinary ones
it runs fine;
- It fails to import texts with 1,5 line spacing (at least my version),
but it is no big deal;
- The images it translates are sometimes poor, I think you'd better to use
the 'convert' program (Image Magic Package) or Xfig.

bye

Rod

[]s
lima-lopes