List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: installation help
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2001-01-30 16:07:21

>>>>> "Lior" == Lior Silberman <lior@Princeton.EDU> writes:

Lior> Note that the solution suggested was to use an _earlier_ version
Lior> of xforms, while your patch says to get a more recent one. I can
Lior> vouch for 0.88-9 (works for me here). I think that there were
Lior> problems with 0.89-0 or something. Perhaps we should document
Lior> the specific xforms versions we know about, in addition to the
Lior> general 'use a more recent version' statement ?

It seems to me that the problem is that the working version is newer
(as in "released more recently by the xforms maintainer") but the
working rpm is older (as in "a stupid redhat maintainer picked the
wrong one").

JMarc