List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Working with multipart documents
From:       "Eric Seynaeve" <Eric.Seynaeve () advalvas ! be>
Date:       2001-01-29 16:05:41

Hey all,

I have followed this thread with interest. However, working with the
comment style didn't work right for me. My solution is the following:
in the master.lyx file, I include following in the preample:
\newcommand{\onlyifalone}[1]{}
in all the subsequent chapter files, I include
\newcommand{\onlyifalone}[1]{#1}
in the preamble. When including the BiBTeX reference in each chapter
within this \onlyifalone command, it seems to work fine.

Eric

On 25 Jan 2001, at 10:56, Nabil Hathout wrote:

> Michael Zapf writes:
>  > So I thought, Bibtex refs are better anyway, and switched to inserting
>  > bibtex refs. However, there is a similar problem: I don't want a
>  > references section in each chapter. But I don't see the Bibtex refs
>  > unless I include a Bibtex-created references section in this file. Of
>  > course, after inserting all references, I just delete this references
>  > section ... but it feels awfully wrong to do.
>
> Just insert a "Bibtex Reference" as a comment at the end of each chapter.
>
> --Nabil

e-Mail: Eric.Seynaeve@advalvas.be
PGP fingerprint:
17C6 528E 3018 F44A 596B  203B B344 9377 BD6D 3B64