List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: [brianc@palaver.net] [Lyx-feedback] Feedback from www.lyx.org
From:       Paul E Johnson <pauljohn () ukans ! edu>
Date:       2000-08-27 6:33:22

This may be a FAQ, since I've just suffered through the same thing.

1. install latex2html or tth.
2. In lyx, do options/reconfigure.
  This is vital because lyx finds your converter.
3. WHen you do file/export/html, it will ask if you want to  overwrite
your tex file, say ok.

output from tth will be in a single file named the same as your tex
file, but with .html at the end.

output from latex2html will be in a subdirectory it creates with the
name of your file.

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn@ukans.edu