List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Templates
From:       Preben Randhol <randhol () pvv ! org>
Date:       2000-08-03 8:42:59

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr> wrote on 02/08/2000 (17:58) :
> Create an empty document, set document defaults as you which, and
> select Layout->Set_Layout_as_Default. This will create a default
> template .lyx/templates/default.lyx which will be used everytime you
> do New without template.

Thanks! Now I also found out that \paragraph_separation skip is what I
have to set in the other templates :-)
--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)