List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Templates
From:       Preben Randhol <randhol () pvv ! org>
Date:       2000-08-02 14:51:41

Juergen Vigna <jug@sad.it> wrote on 02/08/2000 (13:27) :

> On 02-Aug-2000 Preben Randhol wrote:
> > Is it possible to set the language in a templater? I need to set the
> > language to norsk as the template is for Norwegian letters.
> >
> > I also tried to set it up so that LyX uses Parskip rather than
> > indentation in this template, but it didn't work. Do somebody have a
> > working example?
> >

> You cannot set this in the layout files. In the template there is no
> problem, just set them there and save the file. All parameters are saved
> with it (language, parskip, ...)

Thanks. But how do I do it in the template file? Neiter ParSkip 0.4 nor
\parskip 0.4 in the beginning of the file works.

% head .lyx/templates/brev.lyx

\lyxformat 2.15
\language norsk
\textclass brev
\parskip 0.4

Is there some documentation that lists the commands that are available,

PS: Is it possible to set norsk as the default language for all
documents in lyxrc or something ? And also seperation to Skip (the
choices one makes under Layout > Document?

--
Preben Randhol -- [randhol@pvv.org] -- <http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/>
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)